Augusta Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Set Up a Free Consultation With Our Augusta Personal Injury Lawyers
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Augusta personal injury attorneys have a hard-earned reputation as skilled, experienced, and reliable advocates for victims and families. One of our partners, Stephen Chance, grew up in Augusta and hopes to continue protecting his childhood community. We put forward the time, the resources, and the attention to the small details to ensure that your clients are able to get the compensation that they need to put the pieces back together.
If you or someone close to you was hurt in an accident in Richmond County, Columbia County, Lincoln County, and McDuffie County we can help. Contact our Augusta personal injury lawyer today for a free, no-commitment consultation at 404-760-7400.
Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC
2917 Professional Pkwy Suite D
Augusta, GA 30907
We are a Full-Service Personal Injury Law Firm Serving Augusta, Georgia
We are a Georgia personal injury law firm providing a full range of legal services in Augusta. Our attorneys fight passionately for the rights, interests, and well-being of victims. We are more than just your lawyers, we are your allies through each and every step of the claims process. With a relentless determination to help you secure the maximum compensation, you can let our law firm shoulder the burden after serious injury or death.
Along with other types of legal matters, our Augusta, GA attorneys are prepared to assist you with:
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice is a real problem. Patients deserve high-quality care. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a healthcare professional’s negligence, we are more than ready to help. Our Augusta attorneys advocate for clients who have suffered from misdiagnosis, surgical errors, birth injuries, and other forms of medical malpractice.
- Nursing Home Negligence: We fight to protect the rights of your loved ones in nursing homes. Our Augusta personal injury teams team holds negligent nursing homes accountable for issues like bedsores, malnutrition, and other forms of abuse or neglect.
- Catastrophic Injuries: We represent clients with life-altering injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, severe burns, amputations, and more. There are unique considerations in catastrophic injury cases. Our Augusta team is dedicated to ensuring that you receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Wrongful Death Claims: The loss of a loved one is devastating, especially if it was preventable. We provide compassionate and comprehensive legal support to families pursuing wrongful death claims.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are complicated. It is normal to have a lot of questions after a serious crash. Our Augusta, GA personal injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and at-fault drivers, ensuring you get the compensation you deserve following a car accident. We are here to protect your rights—regardless of the complexity or severity of your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Our expert Augusta motorcycle attorneys are ready to represent clients hurt in motorcycle crashes and can help with all injury claims in Georgia. please make sure to call us before calling your insurance company. We are here to protect your rights, connect with us now.
- Truck Accidents: When carrying the maximum load, a semi-truck in Georgia can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. Given the extreme size of these vehicles, truck accidents often cause significant damage and severe injuries. Our Augusta truck accident attorneys help victims and families navigate the complexities of these cases, including things like federal regulations and multiple, overlapping insurance policies.
- Product Liability: Georgia is a strict liability state for defective product claims. Product liability laws are complicated—corporations and insurers fight to protect their own interests. If a defective product has injured you, our Augusta legal team can help.
- Premises Liability: Under Georgia state law, businesses and property owners in Augusta, have a responsibility to maintain safe conditions on the premises. They can be held liable for injuries caused by their failure to do so. If you have been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, we can assist you in pursuing the compensation you deserve.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites can be perilous—leading to severe injuries or even fatalities. Our Augusta personal injury law firm understands the complexities involved in construction accident cases. We can effectively represent you against employers, manufacturers, and insurers. Call us now for immediate help.
- Whistleblower Protection: If you have evidence of wrongdoing within your organization, we can provide legal protection and guidance. Our firm champions the brave individuals who step forward to expose corruption and fraud. We have deep experience taking on complex False Claims Act cases.
Recovering Compensation for Injured Victims in Augusta
Hurt in a bad accident in Richmond County? It is imperative that you know what to do to protect your rights and interests. State law allows injured victims to pursue financial relief for economic losses and intangible damages. Unfortunately, defendants and insurers want to pay out as little as possible in settlement. Our Augusta personal injury lawyers have the professional skills and legal expertise to help victims and families maximize their financial relief. You may be in a position to recover monetary damages for:
- Wrongful death damages;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Disability or disfigurement;
- Long-term disability;
- Property damage (automobile repairs/replacement);
- Emergency medical support;
- Hospital bills and other health care costs;
- Mental distress;
- Scarring; and
- Loss of wages and loss of earning power.
You Can Trust the Augusta Personal Injury Lawyers at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King
With a compassionate to reliable, compassionate, and results-driven representation, the Augusta personal injury team at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC is made up of experienced trial lawyers. With a proven history of successful verdicts and settlements, we always go the extra mile to ensure that victims and families receive the best service. Along with other things, our Augusta personal injury attorneys are ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer your personal injury questions;
- Investigate your accident in Augusta, gathering/organizing the evidence;
- Build a strong claim and represent you in settlement negotiations; and
- Develop a fully personalized strategy devoted to helping you secure the best outcome.
Get Help From Our Augusta Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Augusta personal injury lawyers represent victims with care, compassion, and professional expertise. If you were severely injured in an accident, we are by your side every step of the way. Contact us now for a free case review. We advocate tirelessly for injured victims in Augusta and throughout all of Richmond County, Columbia County, Lincoln County, and McDuffie County.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."