Decatur Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Our Personal Injury Firm Helps Injured Victims Secure Full and Fair Compensation in Decatur, Georgia
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Decatur personal injury lawyers are tenacious, effective advocates for victims and families. We have accumulated decades of experience handling a comprehensive range of accident and injury claims. If you or your loved one suffered serious harm because of the negligence of another party, our legal team is here to help. To set up a free, fully confidential appointment with a skilled DeKalb County personal injury attorney, please call us today at 404-760-7400.
Our Firm Takes On All Types of Injury and Accident Claims in Decatur
A serious accident can change your entire life within the course of a few seconds. The personal injury team at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC appreciates how profound the burden can be on victims and their families. It is our core mission to help clients get justice and the maximum financial compensation.
With extensive experience representing injured victims in DeKalb County, our Decatur personal injury lawyers handle the full range of cases, including:
- Car Accidents: We handle the full range of motor vehicle crash claims in Decatur, including car accidents, motorcycle crashes, and pedestrian collisions. No matter how and why your accident happened, our Decatur car crash lawyers are ready to help you navigate the insurance claims process.
- Truck Accidents: Large commercial truck accident cases are especially complex. As a consequence of their immense size, tractor-trailers are disproportionately likely to cause catastrophic injuries. We fight for the rights of truck accident victims in DeKalb County.
- Medical Malpractice: When medical professionals fail to adhere to an acceptable standard of care, patients can experience life-changing consequences. Our Decatur medical malpractice lawyers have a deep understanding of the complex requirements of Georgia law, We handle all types of malpractice claims—from delayed diagnosis to birth injuries.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Nursing homes are obligated to ensure a secure and caring environment for their residents. Failure to do so can result in severe harm or even death. With experience navigating Georgia nursing home law and federal nursing home regulations, we are ready to fight for justice for your family.
- Product Liability: It is the responsibility of manufacturers and distributors to ensure that their products are reasonably safe for consumers. Georgia is a strict liability state for defective product claims. If you have any questions about a defective product case, our Decatur, GA product liability lawyers can help.
- Premises Liability: Property owners must maintain a secure environment for guests and visitors. If you have suffered injuries due to a slip and fall, insufficient security, or other forms of negligence, our top-rated Decatur personal injury lawyers will protect your rights.
- Construction Accidents: A modern construction site is complex. When proper safety precautions are not taken by all parties—from contractors to developers—serious accidents can happen. Contact our Decatur, GA construction accident lawyers today for a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
- Catastrophic Injuries: A catastrophic injury is life-altering. The road to recovery is daunting—and the victim may be left with a permanent disability or impairment. With the unique skills needed to take on catastrophic injury claims, our Decatur attorneys strive to secure the resources you need to rebuild your life.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Experiencing the loss of a loved one due to another party’s negligence is a heart-wrenching experience. It is one of the most challenging things that any person could ever be forced to endure. Our Decatur wrongful death lawyers are here to handle all of the legal aspects of your case so that you can focus your energy on healing.
- Whistleblower Protection: We handle the full range of False Claims Act cases. If you are considering making a protected disclosure, our Decatur, GA whistleblower protection lawyers are here to help you navigate the legal claims process. You may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Injured Victims in Decatur, GA Deserve the Maximum Financial Compensation
Hurt in a serious accident in Decatur? You have the right to pursue compensation for economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault party. However, in practice, doing so can be challenging. Insurers companies look out for their own bottom line—not what is best for you and your family. Our Decatur, GA personal injury lawyers fight hard to help our clients maximize their financial compensation. Money damages may include:
- Vehicle repairs and other property damages;
- Ambulance costs and emergency room care;
- Medical bills and other health care expenses;
- Loss of wages and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish;
- Permanent scarring or physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death damages.
You Can Rely On the Decatur Injury Lawyers at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King
You do not have to take on the challenges of a personal injury claim alone. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of victims and families—not giant insurance companies. We have a well-documented history of client testimonials and verdicts and settlements. When you contact our law firm, you will have an opportunity to work with a top Decatur personal injury attorney who can:
- Conduct a comprehensive, detailed-focused evaluation of your personal injury case;
- Thoroughly investigate your accident in Decatur—gathering/organizing evidence;
- Secure your medical records and ensure that your damages are well-documented;
- Take of legal paperwork and any settlement negotiations with insurance companies; and
- Develop a personalized strategy with a focus on getting you the best results.
Set Up a Free Consultation With Our Decatur, GA Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Decatur personal injury lawyers are standing by, ready to protect your rights and help you secure the absolute maximum financial compensation. If you were hurt in an accident, you need a top attorney. Give us a call now or connect with us online to set up your free, no-commitment consultation with a top attorney. Our law firm fights for the rights and interests of victims in Decatur and throughout the surrounding region in DeKalb County.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."