Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
We Fight for the Rights of Injured Victims in Jonesboro and Throughout Clayton County
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Jonesboro personal injury lawyers take pride in providing the highest level of legal representation to victims and families. With many decades of collective experience, we go above and beyond to hold defendants and insurers to account. If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in an accident, professional support is just a phone call away.
To arrange a free, fully private case review with a top Jonesboro personal injury attorney, please contact us today at 404-760-7400.
We Provide a Full Range of Personal Injury Services in Jonesboro, Georgia
We appreciate the profound impact that a serious accident can have on you, your family, and your future. Our attorneys are dedicated to fighting for justice and the maximum financial relief for victims and families in Jonesboro.
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we always put the best interests of our clients first. Our firm takes on a wide variety of different types of accident and injury claims in Jonesboro, including:
- Car Accidents: Being involved in a car accident can lead to serious injuries and financial strain. Our top-rated Jonesboro, GA auto accident attorneys work tirelessly to investigate your case, establish liability, and secure the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Truck Accidents: Accidents involving large trucks often result in devastating injuries and even fatalities. These are often complex cases. There may be a number of different parties involved in a trucking operation and federal safety regulations could be implicated in the case. Contact our Jonesboro, GA semi-truck accident attorney for your free case review.
- Medical Malpractice: When healthcare professionals fail to provide an acceptable standard of care, patients can suffer life-altering consequences. Were you a victim of medical negligence in Jonesboro? Contact our top Georgia medical malpractice lawyers today.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Nursing homes in Georgia must protect the health and well-being of vulnerable residents. There are federal and state regulations in place that protect the rights of nursing home residents. If your loved one was harmed by nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect, our Jonesboro personal injury lawyers can help.
- Product Liability: Manufacturers and distributors are responsible for ensuring that their products are safe for consumers. When defects or design flaws cause injuries, our dedicated attorneys will help you hold the responsible parties accountable. If you were harmed by a defective product, contact our Jonesboro, GA product liability lawyers today.
- Premises Liability: Hurt due to the negligence of a business or property owner in Jonesboro or elsewhere in Clayton County, Georgia? Our premises liability attorneys can help. We handle slip and fall accidents, negligence security claims, and the full range of other premises liability cases.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites can be hazardous places, and accidents can result in serious injuries or fatalities. Our Jonesboro, GA personal injury team has the knowledge and resources to navigate the complex regulations surrounding construction accidents, ensuring that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Some accidents can lead to life-altering injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, or severe burns. Our law firm has the specialized expertise needed to take on these complex claims.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is a devastating experience. As a compassionate, justice-driven law firm, we are here to handle all of your legal needs while you focus on healing. Contact our Jonesboro, GA wrongful death lawyers today for a free, completely confidential consultation.
- Whistleblower Protection: With extensive experience handling False Claims Act (FCA) cases, we are a well-regarded whistleblower protection firm. If you are preparing to make a protected disclosure in Jonesboro, our Georgia whistleblower lawyers can help.
Our Law Firm is Focused On Helping Injured Victims Get the Best Outcome
After a major accident in Jonesboro, it is crucial that you are able to get the full and proper financial relief needed to pay bills, cover living expenses, and move forward with your life. In Georgia, injured victims can pursue compensation for economic and intangible damages. Unfortunately, you cannot trust a defendant or an insurance company to do what is best for your family. They try to pay out less in personal injury claims.
Our Jonesboro, GA personal injury lawyers go the extra mile to ensure that our clients secure the maximum financial recovery, including for:
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs;
- Emergency medical expenses;
- Hospital bills and other health care costs;
- Lost wages and loss of your ability to earn;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Why Trust the Jonesboro Injury Attorneys at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King
Personal injury law is complicated. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we have fought tirelessly to protect the rights of victims and families for more than 25 years. With a history of successful verdicts and settlements, our legal team takes a proactive and results-driven approach. We are committed to doing what is right for the people who need legal assistance the most—not big corporations or their insurers. Among other things, our Jonesboro, GA personal injury lawyers will:
- Hear what you have to say and answer questions about your legal rights/legal options;
- Investigate your accident in Jonesboro—gathering the evidence you need to proceed;
- Handle the settlement negotiations with the insurance companies; and
- Take aggressive legal action to help you and your family get justice and full compensation.
Contact Our Top Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer Today for a Free Consultation
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Jonesboro personal injury attorneys have the professional expertise that you can trust. If you or your family member was seriously hurt in an accident, we are ready to walk with you through every step of the claims process. Contact us right away for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We represent injured victims in Jonesboro and throughout the surrounding region in Clayton County and Northeast Georgia.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."