Lawrenceville Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
We Advocate Tirelessly for Injured Victims in Lawrenceville an Throughout Gwinnett County
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Lawrenceville personal injury attorneys are uniquely positioned to help injured victims and their families get justice and the maximum financial compensation after you are injured or a loved one passes away. With many decades of collective experience, we go above and beyond to help our clients get the best outcome. For a free, fully private case review with a top Lawrenceville personal injury lawyer, please contact our legal team today by calling 404-760-7400.
We Take On All Types of Personal Injury Claims in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC is a full-service personal injury law firm with a proven record of success advocating for the rights and interests of victims and families. With extensive experience representing injured victims in Lawrenceville and elsewhere in Gwinnett County, we always put in the time, resources, and attention to the small details to get results.
A non-exhaustive list of personal injury claims that we handle in Lawrenceville includes:
- Medical Malpractice: Healthcare providers have a duty to provide quality professional care to patients. When they fail to do so, a person may suffer severe medical complications. Contact our Lawrenceville medical malpractice lawyers today for a free review of your case.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Moving an elderly parent or vulnerable loved one into a nursing home is a big and difficult decision. You and your family put a great deal of faith in the hands of the assisted living facility. When that trust is violated, justice is required. Contact our Lawrenceville, GA nursing home abuse lawyer today for legal help.
- Catastrophic Injuries: A catastrophic injury can change your life forever. The road to recovery is challenging—and the victim may be left with a permanent disability or impairment. We handle all types of catastrophic injury claims in Georgia, including traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord damage, and amputations.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is an incredibly painful experience. It is among the most difficult situations anyone could ever face. Our Lawrenceville wrongful death lawyers will help you navigate the law.
- Car Accidents: We take on the full set of motor vehicle accident claims in Lawrenceville, such as car collisions, motorcycle crashes, and pedestrian incidents. Dealing with an insurance company after a collision is never easy. If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in a crash, contact our Lawrenceville auto accident attorney for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
- Truck Accidents: With the greatest permitted load in Georgia, a semi-truck can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. It is essential that trucking companies put the highest level of priority on safety. Commercial truck accidents can result in catastrophic injuries and fatalities. Hurt in a crash? Contact our Lawrenceville truck accident lawyers today.
- Product Liability: Manufacturers and distributors are responsible for ensuring that their products are safe for consumers. Georgia is a strict liability state for defective product claims. If you have any questions about a defective product case, contact our Lawrenceville product liability attorneys for immediate help.
- Premises Liability: Hurt while on another party’s property? The business owner or property owners may bear liability for your injuries or a loved one’s death under Georgia’s premises liability laws. Our Lawrenceville personal injury lawyers take on all types of premises liability claims—from slip and fall accidents to negligent security lawsuits.
- Construction Accidents: Injured in a construction site accident? Whether you were hurt as a worker or passerby, it is imperative that you know what to do to get justice and the maximum available financial compensation. Our firm handles all types of construction site accidents in Lawrenceville. Contact our Gwinnett County legal team today for a free review of your case.
- Whistleblower Protection: Beyond our personal injury practice, we also handle False Claims Act (FCA) cases. We understand the sensitive nature of these claims and work with whistleblowers in many different settings. If you are a whistleblower considering bringing a claim through the FCA, our Georgia whistleblower protection lawyers are here to protect your rights and help you secure the maximum financial compensation.
Our Firm Fights for Full and Fair Compensation for Injured Victims in Lawrenceville
Navigating the aftermath of a serious accident in Lawrenceville can be daunting. You need financial compensation to pay your bills and support your family. Georgia law allows victims to seek damages for economic/non-economic losses from the at-fault party. That being said, insurers are focused on trying to settle claims for less. They are driven to protect their own bottom line—not to do what is best for your family, Our Lawrenceville personal injury attorneys fight hard to help victims and families secure the absolute maximum compensation, including for:
- Wrongful death;
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Pain and suffering;
- Long-term disability;
- Property damage;
- Ambulance costs;
- Other medical expenses;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning power.
How the Lawrenceville Injury Attorneys at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King Can Help
Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC is a full-service personal injury law firm with more than 25 years of experience protecting the rights of victims and families. We have a proven record of successful verdicts and settlements. You do not have to take on the legal claims process alone. Along with other things, our Lawrenceville personal injury attorneys are ready to:
- Hear your story and answer questions about your case;
- Carefully investigate your accident and resulting injuries or loved one’s death in Lawrenceville;
- Gather the documents, records, and evidence to establish your damages;
- Handle settlement negotiations with the defendant/insurance company; and
- Take your Lawrenceville injury or death claim as far as needed to maximize your compensation.
Contact Our Lawrenceville Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Evaluation
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we are a full service personal injury law firm devoted to fighting for justice and the maximum compensation for injured victims and their families. Hurt in an accident? Our Lawrenceville attorneys are ready to help.
Contact us right away to arrange your free, fully confidential case review. We fight for the rights and interests of injured victims in Lawrenceville and throughout the wider region in Gwinnett County.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."