Your Trusted Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Top Georgia Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Georgia personal injury lawyers are experienced, relentless, and compassionate advocates for justice. We have what it takes to hold insurance companies and negligent defendants accountable under the law. If you or someone you know was seriously hurt or killed in an accident, we are here to help. We represent clients in Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah, Gainesville, Lawrenceville, Decatur, Jonesboro, and throughout Georgia. For your free, no obligation initial appointment with a top-rated Georgia personal injury lawyer, please contact us today!
What to Do After a Serious Accident in Georgia
Dealing with the aftermath of a serious accident is never easy. An injury can change your entire life within the blink of an eye. The death of a loved one certainly will as well. It is normal to feel stressed out, confused, and altogether overwhelmed by everything that you are facing. Knowing what to do immediately after an accident can make a big difference. Here are five steps to take if you or your loved one is injured in Georgia:
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention: After a serious accident, prioritize your health and safety. Seek medical attention immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. Some symptoms may not appear right away.
- Report the Accident: Be sure to report the accident. Motor vehicle collisions should always be reported to state or local law enforcement in Georgia. Other types of accidents—such as a slip and fall at a business—should be reported to the property owner.
- Gather Relevant Evidence: Collect as much evidence as possible from the accident scene. Take photographs. To bring a successful personal injury claim in Georgia, you need to be able to prove fault. The more evidence that you have, the better positioned you will be to establish liability.
- Beware of Insurance Adjusters: Insurance adjusters may try to settle your claim quickly and for a lower amount than you deserve. The insurance company wants to resolve your case for less—and they will use your words against you in the claims process.
- Consult With a Top Georgia Injury Attorney: The right legal advocate on your side can make the difference. Speak to an experienced Georgia personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a serious accident. Free consultations are available.
We Provide Results-Focused Personal Injury Representation in Georgia
Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC is a full-service personal injury law firm devoted to protecting the rights of victims and families throughout Georgia. With offices in Atlanta and Augusta, we are well-positioned to provide the highest level of personalized legal representation to our clients. Our firm takes on all types of claims. No matter the cause of your accident or the severity of your injuries, we are ready to protect your rights. Our attorneys have experience with:
- Medical Malpractice: We advocate for patients harmed by medical negligence, seeking justice and compensation for the devastating impact of substandard care.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Our firm fights for the rights of seniors and other vulnerable people. Contact our Georgia nursing home abuse and neglect lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Catastrophic Injuries: A catastrophic injury can change your entire life. From severe TBIs to spinal cord damage to amputations, our Georgia lawyers are ready to help you get justice.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Nothing is more devastating than the loss of a close loved one. Our Georgia wrongful death lawyers will help you and your family navigate the claims process.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We pursue maximum compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, boating accidents, and motorcycle accidents, through tackling complex cases and holding negligent parties accountable for your injuries and damages.
- Product Liability: We hold manufacturers and distributors responsible for defective or dangerous products. Our attorneys have a deep understanding of Georgia law.
- Premises Liability: Businesses and property owners in Georgia may be held legally liable for harm caused by dangerous safety practices.
- Construction Accidents: Hurt in a construction accident in Georgia? We handle all types of claims. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- WhistleBlower Cases: Witnessed or learned about a corporation engaging in secret or unethical behavior? If you are worried about the wellbeing of yourself and your family. rely on our experienced attorneys and book a free confidential consultation now!
Maximizing Compensation for Injured Victims in Georgia
It is our mission to ensure that victims and families have the full and fair financial compensation that they need to put the pieces back together after serious injuries or the death of a loved one. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll accidents can take on people. Our Georgia personal injury lawyers work tirelessly to hold defendants and insurers to justice. You may be entitled to recover for:
- Wrongful death;
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Pain and suffering;
- Long-term disability;
- Property damage;
- Ambulance costs;
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Other medical expenses;
- Lost wages; and
- Diminished earning power.
Why Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King Can Make the Difference
Serious injuries require serious trial lawyers who know how to get real results. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we have a proven track record of successful verdicts and settlements.
Our law firm also has an extensive history of testimonials from former clients. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to get justice and the maximum financial compensation for injured victims and their families. Our team is proactive and we are results-focused.
You need a personal injury lawyer who will put time and resources into your case. Every accident involves its own unique set of facts. Victims and families can trust our Georgia personal injury law firm to handle their case with the care, focus, and personalized attention that it rightfully deserves.
Set Up a Free Consultation With Our Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Georgia personal injury attorneys are reliable, trustworthy, and compassionate. With decades of collective experience, we go above and beyond to help our clients get justice and the maximum financial compensation. Call us now at 404-760-7400 or connect with us online to set up your no cost, no strings attached case review. With offices in Atlanta and Augusta, we fight for the rights and interests of injured victims throughout the State of Georgia.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."