Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Set Up Your Free Consultation With Our Top Columbus Personal Injury Attorney
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Columbus personal injury attorneys are aggressive, experienced, and solutions-driven advocates for victims and families. Since 1997, our firm has been focused on helping clients get justice and the maximum financial compensation. Were you hurt in an accident in Columbus? Do not take on the claims process alone. Contact us today for your free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Columbus, GA personal injury lawyer.
An Overview of Personal Injury Cases We Take On in Columbus, GA
We are a full-service, results-oriented law firm that is devoted to protecting the rights of injured victims in Georgia, including in Columbus. We are on your side—not the side of big corporations or large insurance companies. Regardless of the cause or severity of your accident, we are ready to invest the time and resources to help you find the best path forward. Along with other types of personal injury claims, our Columbus attorneys have experience with:
- Car Accidents: Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be daunting. It is stressful and overwhelming—and insurance companies often complicate the matter. Our approach to auto accident claims in Columbus is proactive. We are ready to help you fight for the maximum compensation. Contact us today for a free case review with a Columbus attorney.
- Nursing Home Negligence: If you are aware of incompliance at an assisted living facility or nursing home , that led to damages to you or your loved ones, we are here to help. Contact our Columbus nursing home negligence lawyers today to get the support you deserve.
- Semi-Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents can cause devastating injuries. Unwinding liability after a large truck crash can be especially complex. We hold negligent truck drivers, negligent trucking companies, and all other negligent parties accountable. Contact our Columbus, GA semi-truck accident lawyer today for a free consultation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries. Unfortunately, securing full and fair compensation can be a daunting task. If you are injured in a motorcycle crash in Columbus, you need a top-rated attorney on your side.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: In Georgia, a doctor, a hospital, or any other licensed health care provider can be held liable for harm caused by malpractice. If you or your loved one was the victim of medical negligence, our Columbus malpractice lawyers can help.
- Product Liability: In Georgia, a manufacturer can be held strictly liable for harm caused by a dangerous or defective product. These are complicated claims. Our Columbus, GA product liability attorneys are devoted advocates for justice.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Dealing with the loss of a loved one in an accident is an unimaginable ordeal. We stand beside grieving families in Columbus. Our wrongful death lawyers will handle all of your legal needs while you focus on healing.
You Deserve Full and Fair Compensation for Your Damages
Were you injured in an accident in Columbus? It is imperative that you are able to secure the full available financial compensation to pay your bills and support your family. The unfortunate reality is that defendants and insurance companies are always focused on paying out as little as possible in personal injury claims. We are here to fight for your rights. Along with other types of damages, our Columbus personal injury lawyers help injured victims pursue compensation for:
- Vehicle repairs and other property damages;
- Ambulance costs and other emergency care;
- Hospital bills and medical expenses;
- Loss of wages and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish;
- Long-term disability and physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Why Trust Our Columbus, GA Personal Injury Attorneys
You do not have to take on a negligent defendant or a large insurance company alone. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we are a law firm devoted to putting the rights and interests of injured victims first. We have a proven history of successful results—including many six, seven, and eight figures settlements and verdicts for our clients. When you reach out to our legal team, you will a chance to connect with a Columbus personal injury attorney:
- Hear what you have to say and answer your personal injury questions;
- Investigate your accident in Columbus—gathering the evidence you need;
- Handle the insurance paperwork and advocate for you in settlement talks; and
- Develop a comprehensive personal injury claims strategy focused on results.
Get Help From Our Columbus Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Columbus, GA personal injury attorney goes above and beyond to help our clients secure the maximum financial compensation. Contact us today for your free, no strings attached initial consultation. We fight for the rights and interests of injured victims in Columbus and throughout the surrounding region in Western Georgia.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."