SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN ATLANTA, AUGUSTA, COLUMBUS, MACON, SAVANNAH, GAINESVILLE, LAWRENCEVILLE, DECATUR, JONESBORO & THROUGHOUT GEORGIA
Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, P.C. is a plaintiff’s law firm serving victims of injury and mistreatment in Atlanta and surrounding areas of Georgia. Our attorneys have a long and impressive record of victories and maintain an unflinching dedication to proving the best and most effective legal representation available. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident, our personal injury attorneys welcome an opportunity to meet with you free of charge, discuss your case and your options, and help you choose the most effective way to get the full compensation you are due.
To schedule your free consultation at our Atlanta, Georgia personal injury office, please contact Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King online or by calling 404-760-7400 today.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have successfully litigated cases and secured maximum compensation for victims of catastrophic personal injury and other damages caused by:
- Motor vehicle accidents – car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bicycle/pedestrian accidents involving negligence, defective vehicles, and dangerous roadways
- Medical malpractice – birth injury, emergency room and surgical errors, failure to diagnose, plastic surgery errors, psychiatric negligence, and all other forms of healthcare malpractice
- Product liability – defective and dangerous electronics, baby items and toys, medications and medical items, vehicles, and other poorly designed and manufactured products
- Nursing home abuse – physical, sexual and emotional abuse, neglect, malnourishment, inadequate monitoring, and other forms of elder abuse
- Premises liability – slip and fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, zipline accidents, stairwell and elevator accidents, and any other accident brought about by poorly maintained property
- Construction site accidents – assistance with filing workers’ comp or personal injury cases for all on-the-job injuries
- Whistleblower cases – False Claims Act, fraud, and Qui Tam cases
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
“A dedicated, passionate, talented and super smart team of attorneys & paralegals. Wonderful office staff as well! ..Great communication, compassionate, professional and polite. They make sure they get to know you as a person and your family as well as your case… We would 100% use them again if we needed and would highly recommend them to others. Great people!” — Jane W. (Google Review)
“This firm is THE BEST! I interviewed 2 firms before going with them. I chose them because of their knowledge, but also sensitivity to me & the issues I was dealing with. I was kept informed of the progress of my case throughout. If you think you have a medical malpractice situation, Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC will get you the resolution & peace of mind you deserve!!” — Margie S. (Google Review)
“Going through a medical malpractice case can be a very stressful and emotional process for both the injured and their families. My family and I are so thankful that we had this firm on our side. Joe Watkins, Suzanne Fink and Linda Jordan were amazing to work with. They are compassionate, hardworking, and were there for us every step of the way.” — Misty S. (Google Review)
In addition to assisting victims of personal injury, we fight for the surviving family members of victims of wrongful death. If you have lost a loved one in an accident, we can assist with all aspects of your case to help protect you against the predatory tactics of insurance companies and help you get every penny you are due.
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in Atlanta or surrounding areas, please call 404-760-7400 to schedule a free consultation at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King today.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."