REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN ATLANTA, AUGUSTA, COLUMBUS, MACON, SAVANNAH, GAINESVILLE, LAWRENCEVILLE, DECATUR, JONESBORO & THROUGHOUT GEORGIA
- Could self-driving cars help prevent car accidents?
- Georgia motorists: Don’t get behind the wheel when sleep-deprived
- Atlanta Residents Among America’s Worst Drivers
- Roadside Tragedy
- Caleb’s Law: Georgia Bans Texting and Driving
- Healthcare Fraud: Cracking Down on Medicare and Medicaid Fraud
- Are Home Health Care Companies Gaming the Medicare Reimbursement System?
- Combating Fraud under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Georgia’s 2005 emergency medical care statute: gross negligence
- Dealing with a medical malpractice case in Fulton County
- Georgia Medical Board Gives Doctors Creative License
- Settlements in Prison Doctor Lawsuits Top $3 million; Could Go Higher
NURSING HOME ABUSE
- Report finds one third of patients harmed in skilled nursing facilities
- Atlanta Nursing Home Financial Abuse
- Recent Elder Abuse Cases Prompt Look at Nursing Home Laws, Liability
- Culture Change For Nursing Homes: Making Them More Like Home
- Swimming pools pose a risk of injury or death to young children
- Is a Better Mood Worth Your Eyesight?
- FDA Says Safer CT Scans Can Help Avoid Radiation Overdose
- Atlanta Boy Killed When Truck Transmission Crashed Through Windshield
- Bill Proposal for Heavier Truck Loads Spurs Legislative Fight
- Preventing Sleep-Deprived Driving for Commercial Truck Drivers
- Safety Push to Reduce Serious Injuries in Rear-End Accidents with Semi Trucks
- New Dodd-Frank Act Creates Important Rights for Whistleblowers
- Allergan Agrees to Settle Whistleblower Case
- Work-Related Accidents Cost Over $12 Billion Each Year
- Owner of dog who bit visiting nurse over twenty times could be liable
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."