Your Consultation With Our Personal Injury Lawyers
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN ATLANTA, AUGUSTA, COLUMBUS, MACON, SAVANNAH, GAINESVILLE, LAWRENCEVILLE, DECATUR, JONESBORO & THROUGHOUT GEORGIA
One of the most difficult things to do after suffering an accident is determining whether you have a case at all. In fact, our Georgia personal injury lawyers have seen innocent people lose their shot at justice and compensation because they’ve wrongly assumed there is no possibility of legal action after their car accident.
The reality is that it is almost impossible for you to determine after your accident whether legal action is right for you. That’s why you should arrange a free consultation with Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC as soon as possible.
This consultation is your chance to have your case evaluated by our experienced, dedicated legal team.
If you live in the Georgia area and you want to speak to experienced personal injury lawyers about the accident that hurt you, please call Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King today at 404-760-7400.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We understand that discussing your accident can be difficult. We strive to make your consultation as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Here’s what you should know about your consultation and how you can prepare for it:
- This conversation is completely free and comes with no obligation. Speaking to us does not force you to file a legal action, and it doesn’t tie you to our firm
- The consultation is completely confidential. We will not reveal what you say to us during this conversation
- Come prepared to discuss the accident in as much detail as possible. This means taking mental stock of the accident and preparing a clear, concise account for our benefit.
- If possible, bring as much documentation of the accident as you can. This means police reports, medical records, insurance forms and any photographs you or others might have taken of the scene. Of course, if this documentation hasn’t yet been generated you should still arrange a consultation.
- This conversation is your opportunity to learn about our firm. Do a little research before coming in and sketch out some questions you have about our office, our practice and personal injury law.
The most important element of this consultation is that it gives you some insight into the strength of your case. Our Georgia personal injury lawyers will listen to your story, ask questions and learn as much as possible about your accident.
We will then give you our sense of the viability of legal action in your case. This means we will be completely honest and up-front with you about your claim. You can trust us to tell you if we don’t think legal action is appropriate in your case.
If you’re a resident of the Georgia area and you want an experienced personal injury lawyer, please call our law firm today for a free consultation – 404-760-7400.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."