Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN ATLANTA, AUGUSTA, COLUMBUS, MACON, SAVANNAH, GAINESVILLE, LAWRENCEVILLE, DECATUR, JONESBORO & THROUGHOUT GEORGIA
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we understand how a motor vehicle accident can impact your life. The injuries, the pain, the medical expenses, the emotional suffering- they all combine to dramatically affect your quality of life.
That’s why our Atlanta motor vehicle accident lawyers are so committed to using personal injury law to fight for our clients. We don’t think it’s right for you to suffer as a result of another driver’s negligence and misconduct.
Whether you were involved in a:
- Auto Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
Our Atlanta area accident attorneys have the skill and experience needed to represent you effectively.
In Georgia, one partciularly dangerous stretch for motorists is I-75. Interstate 75 (I-75) runs north to south along the US 41 corridor on the western side of the state, passing through the cities of Valdosta, Macon, and Atlanta. In downtown Atlanta, I-75 joins with I-85 as the Downtown Connector. If you’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle accident in the Atlanta, Georgia area, you should speak to our lawyers immediately. Please call Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC today at 404-760-7400 for a free consultation.
HOW OUR ATLANTA ACCIDENT LAWYERS HELP OUR CLIENTS
The crowded Atlanta streets and highways can be dangerous places, and accidents occur every day. Sometimes those accidents were unavoidable, but more often than not they are the results of someone’s eminently avoidable mistake.
Our accident lawyers will help you by:
- Speaking to you about your case at a free, no-obligation initial consultation. This consultation is your chance to tell us your story in a confidential, comfortable environment. We’ll listen, ask relevant questions and advise you on the best path moving forward.
- Investigating your accident. We’ll examine physical evidence, collect and pore over all relevant documentation and speak to witnesses on your behalf. Of course, this is easier if you move quickly in deciding to speak to us. Memories fade, evidence degrades and vital documents are conveniently “lost” as time advances.
- Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Crafting a strong, compelling legal claim. There are no guarantees in personal injury law, but our Atlanta auto accident lawyers understand how to convince juries. And we know how to enter settlement negotiations in a strong position.
Learn more about motor vehicle accident claims in our blog
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Car accident cases are often complex. The liable party can sometimes be found many miles from the scene of the accident, and this is frequently the case in truck accident cases. You need an attorney with years of proven, effective experience in auto accident claims.
If you’ve been hurt in Atlanta or any of the nearby communities and you want an experienced auto accident lawyer you can trust, please contact Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC for a free consultation.
FEATURED GEORGIA VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Motor Vehicle Accidents Results
$7,700,000 settlement for a client suffering from brain damage and quadriplegia after being struck by a drunk driver.
$2,600,000 settlement for a client who was severely injured in a collision with a tractor-trailer.
$2,050,000 settlement for wrongful death of client who was struck by a tow truck.
$2,025,000 settlement for wrongful death of a client who was struck by a concrete cutting and coring commercial vehicle.
$1,125,000 settlement for husband and wife following motor vehicle accident in which wife was injured after being struck from behind by a dump truck.
$1,000,000 settlement for a client who was burned in a collision with a tractor-trailer.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."