Gainesville Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Hurt in an Accident in Gainesville? Contact Our Personal Injury Team Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Gainesville personal injury attorneys are skilled, experienced, and justice-driven advocates for victims and families. For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on a single goal: Protecting the rights of victims of negligence. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in Gainesville or elsewhere in Hall County, we are here to help. Contact us today for a no-commitment consultation at 404-760-7400, and speak to a top Georgia personal injury attorney.
We Handle the Full Range of Accident and Injury Claims in Gainesville, Georgia
We are a full-service personal injury law firm devoted to protecting the rights of injured victims in Gainesville, Hall County, and throughout the wider region in North Georgia. If you or your loved one suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of any other party, it is crucial that you have top-tier legal representation. We take on the all types of personal injury claims in Gainesville, including:
- Car Accidents: Car crashes are complicated. Insurance companies do not make things easy on injured victims. We take a proactive approach to auto accident claims—from the initial investigation to insurance settlement negotiations. Contact our Gainesville, GA auto accident lawyers today for your free, no obligation initial consultation.
- Truck Accidents: Semi-truck accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. We have vast experience in handling truck accident claims in Gainesville and throughout the surrounding region in Georgia. Our attorneys will fight to help you secure the maximum compensation, including for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Federal and state regulations for nursing homes and other types of assisted living facilities must be followed, otherwise negligence and malpractice can occur. Get in touch with our Gainesville nursing home negligence attorneys today!
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle crashes can result in especially severe injuries. Even more challenging, injured riders can struggle to get the compensation that they deserve. Hurt in a crash? Contact our Gainesville motorcycle attorney today for a free case review.
- Medical Malpractice: If you have suffered due to the negligence of a doctor, hospital, or other healthcare, you may have a medical malpractice claim. These are complicated cases. Our Gainesville medical malpractice lawyers are ready to fight for justice.
- Product Liability: Consumers have the right to expect safe products. When a product fails and causes harm, we step in to hold manufacturers, distributors, and other corporations accountable. Contact our Gainesville product liability lawyer today for a free case review.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a family member in an accident is heartbreaking. You do not have to take on the civil wrongful death claims process alone. We are here to protect the rights of grieving families in Gainesville. Our team has a deep understanding of Georgia’s wrongful death claims process.
Fighting for Full and Fair Compensation for Injured Victims and their Families
A serious accident can dramatically disrupt your life. You could be left dealing with stacks of medical bills and forced to miss time at work. In Georgia, a plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit has the right to seek financial relief for economic and non-economic damages. Defendants and insurers always want to settle claims for less—even when liability is clear. Our Gainesville, GA fight hard to help injured victims secure the maximum settlement or verdict. You may recover damages for:
- Property loss, such as vehicle repairs;
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and other medical costs;
- Loss of income and loss of future earnings;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability and/or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a family.
How Our Gainesville, GA Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Navigating the aftermath of a serious accident is never easy. It is normal to have a lot of questions about what comes next. Unfortunately, the insurance companies will not look out for your best interests. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we are a law firm with a history of six, seven, and eight figure recoveries for victims and families. No matter your situation, our team is ready to help. Among other things, our Gainesville personal injury attorney can:
- Hear your story and answer your legal questions;
- Investigate your accident—gathering evidence and information;
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with the defendant/insurer; and
- Take action to ensure that you and your family receive the maximum compensation.
Schedule Your Free Consultation With a Top Gainesville Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Gainesville personal injury lawyers are standing by, ready to fight for your rights every step of the way. If you were hurt in an accident, please do not hesitate to contact us today to set up your free, no obligation initial appointment. We fight for the rights and interests of injured victims in Gainesville, Hall County, and throughout the wider region.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."