Savannah Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
We Represent Injured Victims in Savannah and Throughout Chatham County, Effingham County, and Bryan County
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Savannah personal injury lawyers are reliable, experienced, and justice-focused advocates for the people and families who need help the most. Working together for more than 25 years, we are devoted to providing the top level of personalized representation to injured victims.
If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in Chatham County, we can help. Contact us today for a free consultation with a top Savannah personal injury attorney by calling 404-760-7400.
A Full-Service Personal Injury Law Firm Fighting for the Rights of Victims in Savannah, GA
A Georgia personal injury law firm fighting for the rights and interests of victims in Savannah, we are passionate advocates for our clients. As a full-service firm, we have the resources, knowledge, and experience to handle every aspect of your case—from investigation to negotiation to litigation.
No matter the cause of the accident or the severity of your injuries, our team will fight tirelessly for your rights. Let us navigate the complexities of the legal system, so you can focus on recovery.
Along with other types of accident & injury claims in Savannah, we have experience with:
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice is a very serious problem. There are studies that show that medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. If you or your loved one was harmed by negligence on the part of a physician, hospital, or other health provider, our Savannah medical malpractice lawyers can help.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Checking a loved one into an assisted living facility is never an easy decision. You put a tremendous amount of faith into the hands of the staff. Was your elderly parent or vulnerable loved one harmed due to nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect in Savannah? We are more than ready to help.
- Catastrophic Injuries: A catastrophic injury—severe TBI, spinal cord damages, etc—can completely change your life. Our Savannah personal injury attorneys have the specialized expertise needed to handle the full range of catastrophic injury cases.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Our Savannah wrongful death lawyers are compassionate and experienced advocates for grieving families. The loss of a loved one in an accident caused by negligence is devastating. We are here to handle all of your legal needs so that you can focus on healing and your family. Contact us today for a free, strictly confidential consultation.
- Car Accidents: Automobile collisions are consistently one of the leading causes of serious injuries in Georgia. Following a crash, it is crucial that you have the knowledge and resources to navigate an insurance claim. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Savannah motor vehicle collision attorney for a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents: With major highways like Interstate-16 (I-16) running directly through the region, Savannah sees more than its fair share of serious commercial truck accidents. A semi-truck crash can cause catastrophic harm. Truckers and trucking companies must be held accountable for their failure to take due safety precautions.
- Product Liability: Were you harmed by a dangerous and defective product? Georgia law requires manufacturers and other corporations to ensure that their products are reasonably safe. They can be held strictly liable for injuries caused by product defects. Contact our Savannah, GA defective product attorneys today for your free consultation.
- Premises Liability: Businesses and property owners in Savannah have a duty to keep their premises appropriately safe for customers and other guests. We handle all types of premises liability cases, including slip and falls and negligent security claims.
- Construction Accidents: Our Savannah personal injury lawyers are well-equipped to handle all types of construction accident injury claims. Give us a call today for a free consultation.
- Whistleblower Protection: We fight tirelessly to protect the rights and interest of whistleblowers in Savannah and throughout South Georgia. Our firm handles all types of False Claims Act cases.
Recovering Full and Fair Compensation After an Accident in Savannah
Were you hurt in Savannah? You need compensation to pay bills and support your families. In Georgia, you have the right to pursue compensation for economic and non-economic losses after serious injury or death. That being said, you cannot rely on a corporate defendant or an insurance carrier to look out for your rights/interests. They try to settle claims for less.
Our Savannah personal injury lawyers fight tirelessly to help victims and families secure the absolute or settlement or verdict. Monetary damages may be recovered for:
- Wrongful death damages;
- Disability or disfigurement;
- Long-term disability;
- Property damage (automobile repairs/replacement);
- Emergency medical support;
- Hospital bills and other health care costs;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Loss of wages and loss of earning power;
- Mental distress.
Why Choose the Savannah Personal Injury Lawyers at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King
Following a serious accident in Savannah, it is normal to feel stressed, confused, and entirely unsure of what needs to happen next. You do not need to take on defendants and insurers alone. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we have a history of successful verdicts and settlements and we are committed to providing the highest level of personalized representation. When you connect with our firm, you will have a chance to speak to a Savannah personal injury lawyer who can:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive initial evaluation of your case;
- Investigate your injuries or a loved one’s death in Savannah, gathering evidence to prove liability;
- Advocate for you in settlement negotiations with insurance providers; and
- Take whatever legal action is needed to get justice and the maximum financial recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Savannah, GA Personal Injury Attorney
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Savannah personal injury lawyer is standing by, ready to fight for your rights every step of the way. Hurt in an accident? Professional help is available. Contact us now for a free, no-obligation case review. We represent injured victims in Savannah and throughout Chatham County, including in Pooler, Wilmington Island, and Georgetown.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."