Macon Personal Injury Lawyer
SERIOUS CASES. SERIOUS TRIAL LAWYERS. SERIOUS RESULTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Get Help From a Top-Rated Macon Personal Injury Attorney
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Macon personal injury lawyers are skillful, passionate, and justice-driven advocates for people and families recovering from an accident. You cannot rely on an insurance company to look out for your best interests. It is imperative that you have a top trial lawyer on your side. If you or your family member was seriously hurt or died in a serious accident in Bibb County, we are more than ready to protect your rights. One of our partners, Andrew King, grew up in Macon and hopes to continue protecting his childhood community. Contact our Macon, GA personal injury attorney today for a free, fully confidential consultation by calling 404-760-7400.
We Fight for the Rights of Victims and Families in Macon
We are a devoted personal injury law firm fighting for the rights of people and families in Macon and throughout Macon-Bibb County. With a strong dedication to client service, our law firm stands tall in the pursuit of justice. We use our in-depth knowledge of the law and tenacious approach to help victims and families secure the absolute maximum financial compensation.
No matter how or why you were hurt, our attorneys can help you find the best path forward. Accident and injury cases we take on in Macon include:
- Medical Malpractice: Georgia has comprehensive medical malpractice laws in place. Doctors and other health providers can be held liable for patient harm suffered due to their substandard care. These are among the most complex types of personal injury claims. Contact our Macon, GA medical malpractice lawyers for immediate help.
- Nursing Home Negligence: There are federal and state regulations in place that nursing homes and other types of assisted living facilities must comply with. Contact our Macon nursing home negligence lawyers today to get immediate help with your case.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Our Macon personal injury lawyers have the specialized skills and legal expertise to handle catastrophic injury claims. If you or a loved one sustained catastrophic harm in any type of accident, we can help.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Georgia’s wrongful death laws allow grieving families to hold negligent defendants civilly liable for the death of their loved one. These are complex, challenging cases. Our Macon wrongful death lawyers will protect your rights.
- Car Accidents: We handle the full range of automobile accident claims. Whether you were hurt in a rear-end collision, T-bone crash, head-on collision, or any other type of accident, you need reliable representation. The big insurance companies are not on your side. Were you or your family member hurt in a serious motor vehicle crash in Bibb County? Call our Macon, GA car accident attorney today for a free review of your case.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Our expert Macon motorcycle injury lawyers handle all types of motorcycle accident claims in Georgia. The most important tip is to call us before you call your insurance. If you or a loved one in your family were hurt in a motorcycle crash in Macon, call us now.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents can happen for a wide variety of different reasons—from truckers speeding to meeting overly tight delivery windows to trucking companies failing to perform adequate vehicle inspections/maintenance. No matter how or why your truck accident happened, our Macon, GA attorneys are ready to help you fight for justice.
- Product Liability: Corporations should never put profits before public safety. Under Georgia state law, a manufacturer may be held strictly liable for harm caused by a dangerous and defective product. Contact our Macon defective product lawyers today for help.
- Premises Liability: Georgia law requires businesses and property owners in Macon to keep their premises in reasonably safe and secure condition. If they fail to do so, they may be legally responsible for a victim’s injuries under premises liability laws. Our Macon personal injury lawyers handle all types of premises liability claims, including slips and falls.
- Construction Accidents: A modern construction site can be a dangerous place—especially if contractors, subcontractors, and property owners fail to follow the best safety standards. Hurt in a construction site accident in Macon? Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Whistleblower Protection: We provide whistleblower protection representation in Georgia. Our Macon, GA whistleblower rights lawyers have a deep understanding of the False Claims Act.
Maximizing Financial Compensation for Injured Victims in Macon
After a serious accident in Bibb County, victims have the right to pursue compensation for economic losses and non-economic damages. Georgia law allows claimants to see financial relief for the full extent of their damages. However, defendants and insurers will put their own best interests first—they want to pay out as little as possible to injured victims. Our Macon, GA personal injury attorneys go above and beyond to help victims and families secure the absolute maximum financial recovery. Money damages may be available for:
- Loss of wages and loss of earning power;
- Wrongful death damages;
- Long-term disability;
- Hospital bills and other health care costs;
- Emergency medical support;
- Property damage (automobile repairs/replacement);
- Disability or disfigurement;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Mental distress.
Why Rely On the Macon Personal Injury Lawyers at Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King
You cannot count on an insurance company to look out for the best interests of your family after a serious accident. At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, we are trustworthy, reliable, and compassionate. With a proven track record of successful verdicts and settlements, we are devoted to personalized, results-driven legal guidance and support. Victims and families deserve better. With our law firm, you will get access to a Macon personal injury lawyer who can:
- Hear your story, answer questions, and develop a plan of action;
- Carefully investigate your Macon accident and your injuries;
- Handle all of the correspondence with insurance companies; and
- Take your personal injury case as far as needed to get the best results.
Set Up a Free Consultation With a Top Macon Personal Injury Attorney
At Lourie, Chance, Forlines, Carter & King, PC, our Macon personal injury lawyers have the legal experience and professional expertise that you can trust through every step of the claims process. If you or your family member was seriously hurt in any type of accident, we are ready to protect your rights. Contact us now to arrange your free, no strings attached consultation with a top attorney. We represent injured victims in Macon, Macon-Bibb County, and throughout all of Central Georgia.
"My family and I turned to Stephen Chance and Lance Lourie to help us through a very bad situation concerning our mother and a nursing home. They helped us with their knowledge and caring attitude...."